One of my favorite casino games is blackjack, but I struggled to win consistently until I discovered a great system. Now I can beat the banker on every visit and not get myself banned.

Casinos welcome losers and luckily for them 98% of their visitors fall into this category. That leaves just 2% of their customers who actually cost them money. Now you would think that they could live with those odds, but they spend a lot of time and money shrinking this figure by another 1.5% by spotting the winners and banning them.

That leaves 0.5% who "get away with it". Are these people cheating? No! Their only crime is that they can consistently beat the banker and that is certainly not illegal.

So how is it possible to be one of those rare people that turn the tables in their favor night after night without getting unceremoniously ejected. Well one answer is by using the blackjack betting system. Using this easy to learn, multi-part strategy you can shift the balance of odds in your favor and reap rich rewards night after night. So let's break this down a little for you.

First and foremost you need to learn the rules of the game. Blackjack is a game of pure mathematics, which means that for every card dealt there is only one right decision. It is also pretty unique in as much as each hand played has an affect on future hands. To complement this knowledge you need to learn to count cards. Don't panic, you are not expected to remember every card dealt, just certain values. This strategy alone will shift the odds in your favor, but not enough to guarantee consistent results.

The next tactic is progressive betting. This strategy will keep you at the table longer and have a significant impact on your winnings when applied correctly. Combining this with good money management should provide an overall odds advantage of 2% in you favor, which may sound small, but is actually a very significant figure.

There are additional parts to the blackjack betting system which will allow you to maintain that overall advantage and maximize your winnings without you fully exposing your skill level and subsequently joining the banned list.

When you play casino games, the house has the advantage. When it comes to Blackjack, the returns to the players are greater than for any other casino game, but the house still has the advantage.
You can beat the odds short-term, but for as long as the odds are against you, in the long run the advantage of the house will prevail. The trick is therefore not to beat the odds, but to make sure the odds are in your favor.
Unfortunately, when you are playing online, card-counting is utterly useless. Even if you happen to have photographic memory, it will not help you one bit. Why? Because with online casinos, card shuffling is done after every round, re-setting the odds.
Does it mean that you should avoid online casinos and only play in land-based ones? No, quite the contrary. Playing online can give you the advantage you can never get otherwise.
Let me explain. Like everyone else, casinos are in a competitive business too. To attract players casinos strive to provide better experience, more entertainment and greater perks. In land-based casinos playing for big money often means free accommodation, meals and drinks.
Online casinos have somewhat limited choices compared to land-based ones. It is impossible to provide live entertainment, accommodation, meals and drinks. So, how do online casinos attract players?
Apart from improving the software to give you a better playing experience, online casinos typically offer:

When you learn the basic strategy, the odds for the casino are less than 1%. We’ll work with 0.69% on the assumption that 8 decks are used.
As for the sign-up/welcome bonus, no casino will allow you to just take it and cash it out immediately. Normally you have to place bets up to a certain value before you are allowed to take the cash out. For the sake of giving you an example, here are our starting values (the actual figures will vary from one casino to another):

Why would the casinos allow anyone to play with the odds better for the player than for the casino? Because:

With this in mind, here is how to win at Blackjack:
It takes very little time to learn it, and ensures your betting decisions give you the best odds. Do not rely on the “gut feeling” or “intuition”.
This is when mistakes happen.
This is an absolute must because cheating with online software is easy. As a minimum, make sure it is not on the list of casinos to avoid. Also, some certifying authorities are not to be trusted – make sure your casino is not using one of them. Finally, avoid all casinos using the software that gives them unfair advantage.
When you’ve selected the online casino to play, read the rules, terms and conditions – and calculate the odds of winning. Use the example above as the guide, and apply the factors that influence the house advantage.

How to Win at Online Blackjack